Ways to Maximize Affiliate Revenue: How Do I Make Money Fast -- An Affiliate's Confession

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

How Do I Make Money Fast -- An Affiliate's Confession

Choice 1: Tackle the Learning Curve by Yourself

The learning curve is the term used in online marketing to describe the general overview of the business and skills you will need to pick up before becoming an effective cash-generating machine.

Most people choose to tackle the learning curve themselves, me included. In fact, it took me six months to turn any kind of profit. This is not the route I recommend. If you want to make money fast, you should…

Choice 2: Have Someone Guide You

There are a few internet marketers online who run subscription sites which allow you to join as a member and learn all their secrets. In fact, most of these sites will include step-by-step guides and instruction, taking you all the way from rank newcomer to advanced marketer earning $10,000 a month.

Find and join one of these sites -- they will cut the time between you starting and making cash by tenfold. If anything, you should see cash coming in within the first week. The best thing is that you can often ask the marketers running the site for personal coaching, often included in the price.

So the first step is to find and identify a good subscription site that will tell you all you need to know to make big cash online as an affiliate marketer. If you do that, you will be 90% of the way there. The remaining 10%, as you can guess, is action. If you fail to act upon the plans given, you will never turn a dime.

When people ask me "How do I make money online?", I always give them the same answer as I gave to you. I may be knowledgeable now, but it is only because I was willing to invest in my future and learn from the people who actually possessed the knowledge that I needed to know.

Remember that making money fast online is incredibly simple -- but only when you know how. That is the secret. If you are willing to put yourself on the block, learn all that you can, and apply that knowledge, you too can become your very own ATM machine.

Michael Stimpson went from hapless newcomer to human cash machine thanks to the mentorship of the Wealthy Affiliates. If you would like to learn more about these methods, visit Michael's site at:

(http://www.internetcashpicks.com/FastMoneyMethods.html)

Become a Top Affiliate Marketer Today

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_Stimpson

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives